Monday, January 9, 2012

i love you

I love it when you run your fingers through my rugged hair,
I love it when you get jealous because other boys will stare,
I love it when you call me beautiful and compliment me so,
I love it when you seem so confused as if you don't know,

I love the way you stare at me and look into my eyes,
My heart gets so heavy and deep that all the time just flies,
I love the way you kiss me so gentle you lips so calm,
I love the way you hold my hand and rubb your fingers against my palm,
I love it when you wrap your arms around me the way that I felt,
When you stare me down and hug me tight I just want to melt,
I love your beautiful smile everytime I see it I want to faint,
Your laugh is so soothing it heals me like you're a saint,
I love the way you whisper to me when someone is nearby,
I love it when you say sweet things that make me want to cry,
I love the way you look at me with that cute little puppy face,
It seems as if you are so sad or simply out of place,
I love the way you are so confident in everything you do,
But most of all out of everything I love you for being you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...